Otis Spunkmeyer
I should've known otis would do me wrong. I ate a muffin this morning that was absolutely terrible. Before that I was feeling tired and didn't want to drink our bad coffee here, so I mixed in some hot chocolate. It was better, but tasted oily, and the chocholate didn't mix in completely so it was more like drinking coffee through one side of your face and hot chocolate through the other. Not that good. The combination has left me queasy.


3 Comments:
I warned you, but no--you went ahead and Otised like it was your job. Shame on you.
There was this one time when my dad was having a sweet tooth craving. He was at work. There was no candy of any sort. All he could find was a packet of hot chocolate mix. So, he did the most inbelievably stupid thing and he poured the packed of powdered chocolate right into his mouth. I'm sure you can imagine the result...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home