More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The US Americans

This is funny:
Here's the video if you don't know what I'm talking about:

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Mair said...

I almost posted this on my blog. Did you see her interview on the Today Show? I feel embarrassed for her. This will follow her for the rest of her life. BUT, I think it's clear evidence for what we knew all along - these are CLEARLY not scholarship competitions.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger RJ said...

I didn't, but I heard she was embarassed and said she was very nervous and admitted that it sounded really dumb. I feel bad for her, but at the same time, this is part of competing in beauty pageants in a digital age. Spend a lot of time working on not getting nervous with your beauty coach, and if you still do, well, learn to laugh about it. :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

So funny! Everywhere like such as! The Iraq! Does she know where the US Americans are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home