More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Monday, February 11, 2008

I am victorious!

or something. I know this is a rather lame topic with which to break my bloggish silence, but today it was announced that Starbucks has dropped T-Mobile as their exclusive wi-fi provider and is hooking up with a much cheaper date in AT&T.

I've been sending nasty letters and emails to Starbucks on a periodic basis (2 every 25 years) for a while now, and I'm glad to see my efforts have finally paid off. The old t-mobile system was retarded - $6 per hour, $10 per day, or $30 a month. The new AT&T rates are much better - $4 for two hours, or $20 per month. Hooray AT&T!

In other news, I made this:
Discovery Earth Live

I know it's a little awkward to use, and if you're using an older computer the videos might run slow. I apologize. Get off my back already.

You must have the Adobe Flash player installed to see this app. Please download flash here.


I was the lead (of three) developers on this project along with the highly esteemed Brad Umbaugh and the not-as-highly-esteemed Kevin Skrenes. The app has gotten lots of sweet press from the likes of Wired and many others - the first 25 hits on Google are all real and all about our app, and it was just released today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home