North 360 Castro
Got up late, got to work a little bit late, and I'll be spending the day tying up loose ends in my code. Half of my family is heading to Texas today for my brother's graduation from Baylor and we're helping the rest to get through the weekend without them.
I've some new leads on a few web projects that I'm hoping to get, but I haven't heard back from the customers yet. In the meantime, I plan on starting two new projects next week: a website for an emerging artist in Denver and a website for myself to use as a homepage for the business. I finished this project last week: All At Once. I planned on adding a forum and a few other things to it, but certain events within the band have put my development efforts on hold.
In the world at large, the XBox 360 will be unveiled before the world on MTV tonight, North Korea is 2 inches away from making nuclear weapons it seems, and Fidel Castro is still not (officially) dead.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home