More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Bad Good Coffee

Last night I had some amazing coffee. I've had it before - it's some kind of Hawaian blend by Starbucks that my brother's fiancee got for my parents. Anyway, I had some last night, and couldn't sleep all night. I came in to work at 3:30 AM and hacked out 3 hours before returning home to nap until noon.

If you're bored today, check out zexe.net. It's some kind of weird online photo collection from that has something to do with cell phones and giving and online presence to the "severely underrepresented" people groups of the gypsies, gitanos, taxi drivers, and prostitutes. If there's one thing this "internet" has been lacking, it's gypsies. And taxi drivers.

I think my desire to initiate serious conversation about controversial topics varies inversely with how busy the rest of my life is. Right now we've got a lot going on, and I can't muster the interest to re-hash any of the topics we've already covered in the topics of Africa, Iraq, poverty, torture, xbox, etc. When some news comes along that gets me thinking enough to form an opinion or question worth sharing, I promise I'll post something serious again.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Greg said...

The coffee has nothing to do with Starbucks. Its Kona coffee which is only grown in Hawaii (as far as I know) so they sell it all over the place there. And they don't let Starbucks get their hands on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home