More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Freakin' Busy

Loads has been going on out here lately. Lansing came to visit us last Monday and has been frantically searching for jobs ever since. He's had 4 interviews so far, but nothing looks promising, I'm sad to say. I was really hoping to make him our first Colorado Convert, but unless the marketing/management/job market picks up out here, he's going to be up an action item without any synergy, if you catch my dialogue.

I've been madly and crazy busy with a project at work that was originally supposed to be done in time for presenting this wednesday, which means last friday. I came in and worked over the weekend and hit 80 hours for 2 weeks sometime in the middle of Tuesday. The presentation is bumped to next monday, and I'm hoping to finish everything up by noon tomorrow and then take thursday and friday off. Maybe then I'll have some time to attend to more important business, like making the website I'm working on, attending to all of your marvelous and marvelously neglected blogs, and spending some quality time with Lans while he's still here.

Until then, stay classy, san diego.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

The Redness - Sweet Jesus you're busy! Is this the companies way of making up for all that great watercloset reading from the early months? Ate least you don't have to buy Marty any more shoes (http://www.angelfire.com/un/moosefate00/)

Hope to catch up with you sometime when you are not so busy, and say hi to the Lancinator for me.

Real Ultimate cats? http://www.geocities.com/realultimatepowercats/

Awesome. - Gads

 

Post a Comment

<< Home