happy halloween
Happy Halloween everyone. I spent part of the weekend carving these sweet pumpkins with my wife. This years selection features the incorrigible "Eh, Steve!" and that maclificent marshmallow mascot, "Marshie". Also carved by my siblings were The Cheat and Coach Z (not shown.) I think these are the best pumpkins ever. Just kidding, but seriously - my dog almost ate a whole bunch of pumpkin seeds.

Inerrant Truth is still going strong, with new posts by Hans and j. morgan this past weekend. Keep it up - it's really interesting, and I'll put up a new post on it if we start hitting any new ground or the comments get too long.


5 Comments:
Look at you... so domesticated..
Halloween is considered Satanism over here, with "parties of light" being offered instead. Hmmm...sounds like those Chick Flicks tracts telling kids about how people use Halloween as a time to poison children and send them to hell!
As a side note, one of our lecturers said that Halloween in America is great because it is underpinned by a Christian outlook (for the most part) and is more about community fellowship and old people getting to say hi to the kids. In England it is more about the candy damnation thing.
Also, one of the Americans pointed out that today was Reformation day "when Luther posted the 95 theses", to which the principal here responded "if he did." Hilarious.
Josh carved us a great pumpkin with Alfred Hitchcock's infamous profile. Gotta love that guy...
Josh, not Alfred. Though I guess Alfred is pretty cool, too.
wow, that's hilarious. Can you either email me a picture or put it up on your blog? I'd really like to see what that looks like.
Hans: that's funny. I'm not poisoning our candy this year, but I am handing out tracts. Just kidding, but seriously - I'm handing out candy.
Ok...so we actually do not have a digital camera. I know, we are so out-dated technologically. I think Josh may have taken a picture of it with our film camera though, so there is a possibility that sometime over the next few months...we will get that roll developed and maybe sometime you will get to see a picture of it. hehehe. Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home