posted by RJ @ 8:43 AM 5 comments
"I thought you was dead, Mr. E. These Asians are trikery though, aren't they. Let me know if they have any WMD, wink wink."
"If I could get one of these bodies for Cheney we could go more terms than FDR!"
from engadget:"Help me robo-Einstein, you’re my only hope…"
So now we have an anglican+calvinist and a ChristianKantian. That's a sucky caption.
"What's that? Time for a new post at the Redhurtmachine?"
Post a Comment
<< Home
Profile
5 Comments:
"I thought you was dead, Mr. E. These Asians are trikery though, aren't they. Let me know if they have any WMD, wink wink."
"If I could get one of these bodies for Cheney we could go more terms than FDR!"
from engadget:
"Help me robo-Einstein, you’re my only hope…"
So now we have an anglican+calvinist and a ChristianKantian.
That's a sucky caption.
"What's that? Time for a new post at the Redhurtmachine?"
Post a Comment
<< Home