More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone! Since I didn't get you all presents, and I've been behind in posts lately, and I've got some time while my wife is in the shower, here's a short post on what I would've gotten you if I were able.

Jacks: A new template - I'll work on it, seriously, soon, I promise. And also a parka, so that you could come visit me, because I know that the 60-some-odd degrees it's going to be here in Colorado today would freeze you stiff.

J. Morgan: A big pint o' Guinness. Why not?

Mair: Anything that will help you relax during your break from school, and a verizon phone (Alltel? seriously.)

Barny: A book, entitled, "Why I cannot be a Christian", by Immanuel Kant. And maybe some shoes or something.

Hans: A fatigue-colored clerical color, so that you can maintain your holiness while playing paintball with the congregation without fear of being seen.

Charles Pierce: A big ol' can o' whoopass. You idiot.

Standingout: A 12 pack of coors light, because while I can't understand what the appeal to drinking it is, if you drink enough, maybe there won't be any left over for Oktoberfest next year, and then they'll have to serve a real beer.

Grey Drifter: A teddy bear, or something you can hug and cuddle when you're all conflicted and upset.

The Phantom: A new template for your blog, and maybe a droid army, you menace.

Brat: A super sweet champion foos table with weighted men, and a car that never breaks down. Word.

E.A.P.: The Collected works of Shakespeare, or some cool cultured classic like that.

Anonymous K: A few million plane tickets out here to split with your lovely wife, and an iPod video.

Punnard: A dog collar that shocks you every time you read this blog but don't post, and maybe a nice fruit basket.

Everyone I've forgotten: Something meaningful and exciting, preferably from the dollar bin at Target.

Well, I hope you like what you got.
Merry Christmas!

16 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

You can't even spell my name right. I know what I'm going to use my can for...

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

With that new collar i have become a seriously dangerous man for Christ! Thanks redness and watch your back...

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger MsStone said...

Thanks alot, jerk.

Merry Freakin' Christmas.

*finger wave*

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger RJ said...

And for natalie, one giant bucket of "I really don't give a darn."

Haha.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know a woman named... Lucille Reilly from Aurora who is the hammer dulcimer player?

-Rachel Hack.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger MsStone said...

Thanks.

I got you a one way ticket.


To HELL.


Send me a postcard.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger MsStone said...

did you mean "dulcimer"? You missed it both times, buddy.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger RJ said...

whatever! gosh. I'm so ashamed I deleted the stupid comment, which wasn't even funny.

No I haven't met her. And I really always thought it was "hammered dulcimer", because I thought it was made out of hammered steel, like one of those steel drums or something.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger MsStone said...

bahaha.

It's ok, we all make fatal mistakes every once in a while.

Watch out for your death, it's coming soon.

At least your ticket will not be wasted.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger RJ said...

gosh, you're reall mean, you know that?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger MsStone said...

Whatever, you started it.

You know I like you as a person.

I'm also a fan of the fact that you take part in my finger wave and that we have the same shoes.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Greg said...

I'm still going to buy you some whiskey before I go back to school. Don't drink it straight out of the bottle, or 12 shots at a time -- your wife would never talk to me after the funeral ;)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger RJ said...

especially since I'll apparently be in hell....

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger E.A.P said...

Awwww, redhurt. You're so thoughty! Does "Anonymous K" = "Hubster" by any chance? If so, I kinda wish we did have the cash to float for a visit. You know, as soon as your return from your trip to hell.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man i can't thank you enough for the super awesome sweet championship foosball table AND the car that never breaks down!

hope your new foosball table is getting used :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend, you rock. (waits) No, YOU rock!

I accepts this video ipod in the spirit in which it was given: pure unadulterated love. (uncomfortable pause) In return, I shall give you some sweet UnderArmor(tm) wear (underwear is cool again) and a t-shirt that says "I'm what Willis what talkin' 'bout".

Oh, and when you find this comment (if ever) it'll be like Christmas in $(Curr_Month).

xshlyhrh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home