I guess that college physics degree wasn't useless! Although I had to take an educated guess on the ecologically productive one. Biology? Come on, what is that doing in a science course.
Believe it or not this is about as difficult as my SCI 142-Biology class I have right now. Last night we discussed things like reading a periodic table, how atomic number=number of protons, and then had a lab on how to use a microscope.
Highlights: Teacher: If I say the atomic number of an element is 14, how many protons are there? Class: 28! 7! 36! Me: *stabbing myself in the eye with a pencil*
Teacher: pH is a logrithmic scale, so each number is different by a factor of ten, so if I have a 4 acid compared to a 6 acid, how much stronger is it? Class: 20! 1000!
yeah, I didn't know nuerons had electric charge. And because of that, I probably got 7/8 on my first try, and then did it over again before posting it. Probably.
5 Comments:
You're a couple nuerons short of a picnic, buddy.
dangit!:
***You Passed 8th Grade Science***
Congratulations, you got 7/8 correct!
i'm glad you were in my class for chemistry RJ. dang thing didn't even tell me what i missed.
You Passed 8th Grade Science
Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!
I guess that college physics degree wasn't useless! Although I had to take an educated guess on the ecologically productive one. Biology? Come on, what is that doing in a science course.
Believe it or not this is about as difficult as my SCI 142-Biology class I have right now. Last night we discussed things like reading a periodic table, how atomic number=number of protons, and then had a lab on how to use a microscope.
Highlights:
Teacher: If I say the atomic number of an element is 14, how many protons are there?
Class:
28!
7!
36!
Me: *stabbing myself in the eye with a pencil*
Teacher: pH is a logrithmic scale, so each number is different by a factor of ten, so if I have a 4 acid compared to a 6 acid, how much stronger is it?
Class:
20!
1000!
Unfortunately, I'm not making any of this up.
yeah, I didn't know nuerons had electric charge. And because of that, I probably got 7/8 on my first try, and then did it over again before posting it. Probably.
Post a Comment
<< Home