Bad Citation?
I was reading an article in the BBC this morning about emergency aid to Palestine from the EU. The article went on to talk about how the EU has been the biggest donor to the region, and followed by this graph comparing donations by the EU and US:
The weird thing about this break down is the citation: "Sources: EU, US." Is this the correctway to list sources? Could they be more vague? Why not just write "The World" and leave it at that? Did they ask the US about the EU's contributions and vice versa? Who in the US? The Bush administration? The ACLU? NAMBLA? Who in the EU? Al Qaeda? Does this look like sloppy journalism to anyone else?



3 Comments:
I agree, but I can't seem to match your outrage.
I match your outrage, but I can't seem to agree -- I just hate everyone.
Definitely NAMBLA.
Post a Comment
<< Home