xbox 360 day
IGN has announced that Nov. 25th will be the release date for the XBox 360. Nov. 25th is the day after Thanksgiving, aka black friday ("say Bob, how come so many black people are poor?" - see pragmaticism) , and probably the latest Microsoft was planning on releasing the box. I'll try to get the family one for Christmas, but we might wait a few days to try and dodge the mad rush of crazy gamers and greedy children.
In other news, I bought my tickets for homecoming this morning. $251 with flight protection in case NWA goes sour on the deal. Not too shabby.


9 Comments:
When is homecoming? I should come up again...
end of this month - september 30th is the actual day I think.
Dude... I'm so totally coming up. Flights are $49 each way from Orlando to Pitt on AirTran.
That's cooler than NOSS, which I've simply got to have, Vin Deisel.
I wanna a 360 too...I'll prolly live at your house this summer...I can just be your kid right?
surree...that sounds marvelous. But mom might get jealous, so maybe only on the weekends.
hi
yes, I think mom will get jealous since Phil is her favorite. Right?
Wow...He's really bitter about this thing he's convinced himself of isn't he Rudge?
Post a Comment
<< Home