mean machine wins

My lacrosse team, Mean Machine, finally won a game this morning when we beat the Colorado School of Mines 7-6. We played well and had enough players to keep our team stamina high, although I still think any other team would have smoked us. If we can just get one or two more ball handlers on our team, we'll be all set. I scored two or three of our goals (I think it was three, but it gets fuzzy), mostly from deciding it was high time I learned to be an outside shooter, especially in indoor. One of my shots didn't make it to the goal but instead buried itself four inches into the back of some unlucky defender who happened to be standing in the line of fire. Sucks to be you, man.
Also, I have no idea what this picture is, but apparently there's some guy called "Mean Machine" who's got tons of pictures on the web, and apparently he's got some sort of association with Judge Dread, and apparently there's also a russian movie about rugby with the same name.
Also, I have no idea who Bruno Krippahl is, but this looks like something Wargo would draw.


3 Comments:
You only scored because your shelf knocked everyone over.
It's true, I saw it on the news.
What happened to sweet angel lacrosse man? He was definitely the best.
Congratualtions as well! Three cheers for adult league lacrosse!
Hi there!
My name is Bruno Krippahl, the guy who drew that pic. Mean Machine is a character of the Judge Dredd comics, as you figured out. This picture is loosely based on the Judge Dredd style, but is just a sketch with no purpose other than just to draw something cool. Nothing to do with lacrosse whatsoever though.
Take care and keep on blogging.
Post a Comment
<< Home