More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Monday, March 06, 2006

what the heck

Watching people walk around in cowboy garb is like seeing someone from the renaissance festival wander off into real life. It's a bygone era that wasn't even an era! That hat is retarded! Your belt buckle is bigger than your brain! We'd never tolerate people running around wearing tunics or togas or chain mail, so what's up with this? How can you hate sherpa boots and not hate on the cowboys?

Reminder: a cowboy without a gun is just another weirdo in tight pants.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Let me state unequivocally that I do indeed hate cowboy boots and all other manner of "cowboy" apparrel. Its clear to me why someone would have the idea behind Brokeback Mountain when you consider just how gay it is to dress like a cowboy.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger GMack said...

Well, I suppose that if you are a cowboy and or work on a ranch or do something like that it is acceptable. I do like the occasional plaid shirt. I think the reason for dressing like a cowboy is to create the illusion of being "weathered" and "rugged" although that may be replaced with "flaming" and "a swinger" due to Brokeback Mountain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home