google says no
We received your resume and would like to thank
you for your interest in Google. After carefully reviewing your experience
and qualifications, wehave determined that we do not have a position available
which is a strongmatch at this time.
Thanks again for considering Google. We
wish you well in your endeavors and hope you might consider us again in the
future.
Sincerely,
Google Staffing
Let's make a deal: I'll consider you again if you'll consider me again, ok?
I'm not torn up about it - my resume doesn't look impressive enough to make a dent in the constant stream of PhD's, let alone Master's students, they deal with every day. All I know is that Google owns my life, and I'd be one of the best employees they've ever seen.


2 Comments:
I keep thinking about throwing an application into Google also, I mean, why wouldn't they keep a golf professional on staff? They've got just about everything else for their employees.
When you type in "Company that doesn't know how to hire efficient and competent people" into google it sends you to their homepage. Idiots.
Post a Comment
<< Home