More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

portland!

Hans, Charles and I are running around Portland like lunatics. We spent the day with Hans's uncle today. It started with a big hike, pictures of which are here (33 mb), then included another hike, lunch, and some really bad sports playing in a really great athletic club. Tomorrow will be church at Imago Dei and then we're off to the beach. Probably won't post more until we get back on Thursday, so have fun at your jobs or whatever this week, and don't say we didn't invite you, unless we didn't, in which case, I'll buy you a cold one or something next Friday.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Mair said...

Who is that woman and why is her face the first thing on the church website?

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger RJ said...

no idea - I don't even see her face when I go to it. I'll tell them to get that woman's freaking face off of the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home