More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

safe in england!

Well, we made it to Oxford, where the weather is nice and sunny. It reminds me a lot of Grove City out here, both from the architectural styles and all of the trees.

We met up with Uhle yesterday at JFK, where we saw our first real live British people and their butts:


We entertained ourselves for a few hours (read: 6) making faces at the camera and then boarded the plane to London.

We landed safely this morning and went through customs without any problems, although customs was trickier than I expected. Answering simple questions without sounding like you're lying or taking too long to respond is much harder at what your body thinks is 3 am than I remember.

We caught a bus to Oxford and walked a few blocks to Uhle's room.

Sorry there aren't any captions - I'm a little too hungry and brain dead right now. Fill in your own.

We're leaving in just a few minutes to wander around. I'll post more later.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger MsStone said...

Weehoo! This is grand.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Justin said...

I'll care about this post when you care enough to put captions on the pictures.

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. You're not joking about the butts.

-Dick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home