Back up and running
Well, apparently the ol' blog is working again. I couldn't post to it for about a week, but it's back up now, so praise the powers that be for getting me rolling again.
So now for some catching up.
Here's a hilarious article about the future of video games. It's funny because it's true. Nick sent it to me, and I've already forwarded that email to most of the people who I know who are going to read it, but I'm blogging it anyway because here at "nerd blog HQ" we do things like that.
On the other hand, this might be funny. I don't know. It's really freaking long. Someone sent it to me, and I tried to read it just before bed last night, saw how long it was, and gave up. It looks like it might just be stupid. If you like it, tell me.
Toyota claims to be building a humanoid robot capable of doing something useful. Supposedly this sucker will be able to help take care of the elderly by 2010, allowing us to further isolate our old people from mainstream society.
We got back from Grove City mid-Monday, and yesterday what seemed like a sore throat induced by the bad wine we tasted there has since exploded into an all-out head cold. It seems to be passing fast, but in the mean time I'll be sneezing, blowing my nose, trying hard not to infect anyone else here at work, and pausing every now and then to post several incongruent links here now that the redhurtmachine is back up and running.


1 Comments:
Your email to everyone was nice. I hope you are feeling better. Colds suck. I got one in like March and am still coughing. Email me your address b/c I forgot to give you the article.
Post a Comment
<< Home