More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dorky Ninja?

I'm insecure about my profile image. Last night I thought it was cool, but then my wife said it was really dorky and doesn't fit with the stylish header. Any comments? Any ideas on what might be better? She suggested "a leaf, a mountain, a tree, or our dog." How on earth is a tree cooler than a red ninja?!? A red ninja could cut your head off and not even care!! A tree just sits there and changes carbon dioxide into air.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the ninja is named "Stormshadow" or something sweet like that.

Come on - what's cooler than Ninjas?

16 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Justin said...

It's not just any ninja- it's a member of COBRA, the sworn enemies of GI Joe.

These ninjas wail on guitars harder and pop huger boners than any other ninjas around, with the exception of ninjai.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger JMC said...

Well, I think a gorilla is cool, because I think a gorilla could take a ninja out in one - maybe two - blows, without breaking a sweat.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about a gorilla ninja? best of both worlds...

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Justin said...

No way- Gorillas like kittens and sign language, Ninjas like flying around and killing people. I would take a ninja over a gorilla anyday, even Vegas has the odds of a gorilla beating a ninja at 600-1.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

j. morgan: well said.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger RJ said...

As I pointed out in all of the last 3 times we've had this discussion, it completely depends on the type of ninja in question. Undomesticated ninja's retain abilities that haven't been tested or documented to any sort of scientific extent, like flying and invisibility. I'd like to see your little gorilla stand up to THAT!

Nice pictures guys.

Chuck: I thought you were on my side of this, although your wife never agreed, so it must be her influence. I'm going to withdraw my earlier non-commital phrase and answer the questio of "who rolls harder?" with a definite "J-Bomb" unless you recant.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ninjai is pretty sweet. Bret introduced me to ninjai. Bret should use a blog name - click "other" when you post your comment and you can leave your name as anything you want.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does bret want to be something other than bret?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger RJ said...

anything other than "anonymous" is wonderful.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Justin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Now if it was an adamantium gorilla, then I may have to reconsider- and this is a sweet post by the way.

And I meant an undomesticated ninja, one that won't pull a plow or clean up after himself.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Al said...

The ninja, especially a red one, is a perfect image. However J. Caler said it best "I think a gorilla could take a ninja out in one - maybe two - blows, without breaking a sweat."

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger RJ said...

There's ABSOFRICKINLUTELY no way a gorilla could ever take out a ninja - not a real healthy ninja, anyway. If the ninja were severly burnt or severly dead, it'd be an even match, or if it were an American "ninja", like Chuck Norris or something, which isn't even actually a ninja at all. I don't think you guys know what real ninjas are.

Do you think the Ninja's just going to sit there and let itself get hit twice? No way! It's going to dodge, jump, spin, flip, fly, jump or dodge out of the way. And on it's way out, it's going to draw a super katana and cleave the gorilla right in twain.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

The "well said, j. morgan" was of course sarcastic, as I have been arguing for the ninja's inevitable victory contra my wife and everyone else on the planet since college. It would take at least 16 gorillas to stop one ninja, and they'd all need to be wailing on serious guitars.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Exactly Charles- I'll quote from the most definitive source on the subject, "Dark smoke fills the scene and pump up music slowly gets louder. The audience sees a ninja and his girlfriend eating at a super expensive restaurant. The girlfriend is so hot that steam is coming out of her mouth or hair. Some old idiot is sitting by the couple. The idiot is giving the girlfriend "the eye" and popping like 16 boners. But the ninja sees the boners and the music really pumps up. The audience knows this guy is dead meat for sure. But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything. The ninja is like yeah right who cares and then pops the biggest boner ever, bigger than the biggest blackest boner alive. The ninja's boner smashes the entire restaurant. Every single one of the pirate's boners explodes while making a whistling sound. The ninja looks back at his girlfriend. She smiles and they pork. " Man, just pasting that got me so pumped up I had to headbutt Scrapdog right in the face. We both screamed.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger RJ said...

Ok then Chuck - good to have you back. I'll revoke my statement about you not rolling as hard....let's just be more clear about our sarcasm in the future, shall we?

Grant got me the official real ultimate power guide book earlier this year, and it contains some educational and well known facts. For example, Ninja's use many weapons, such as stars, swords, and menopause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home