More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Google rocks my face off (again)

At risk of taking attention away from the awesome post going on below, I have to rave about Google's new homepage. It lets you add feeds for other sites, so it's now become the portal to news, my gmail, and all of your blogs that I've always dreamed of. You should definitely use it.


Threat of the Future gets 2 entries, since he posts more frequently than the rest of us.
To get one, go to google.com/ig. If that doesn't work, go to google labs.

To add blogs, click the "create a section" button, and then type .blogspot.com/atom.xml So to add this blog, you'd add redhurtmachine.blogspot.com/atom.xml. This will work for most blogs - unless they've changed their feed file to something other than atom.xml.

4 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Justin said...

How do I get it?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger P said...

Why don't I see my blog up there eh?

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger JMC said...

I predict that, with the rise of Google to a world super-power in the next 10 years, nearly all human faces will be rocked clean off, except for maybe the Amish.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Justin said...

and those trapped in cyclical poverty...

... too soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home