More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

tickets

My wife won tickets on a radio contest tonight. She's now the proud proprieter of two seats to the upcoming Trisha Yearwood concert. I'm happy for her, because it's always fun to win things on the radio, and it was fun to hear her voice on the radio, but I really, really hate country music, and would love to make fun of Trisha Yearwood by insinuating that she and all other country musicians are secretly repressing a strong desire to be "close" with barn yard animals, but I won't because that makes my wife angry, and I want her to enjoy this moment.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger MsStone said...

I loathe country.

Why is it that everyone wants a country song at their wedding? I swear...every wedding I've had to sing at it's been country.

This new one's the best. It's really a song written for a male vocalist. So I have to sing things like "I wanna stand out in a crowd for you, a man among men."

It will be fantastic.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Cowboy's butts drive me nuts.

Just kidding, but seriously, I like country music. However, I'm pretty sure you couldn't drag me to a Trisha Yearwood concert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home