More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.
5 things
- I am eating strawberry/banana yogurt. It's fat free, but it's not bad.
- I just bought The Racontuers album for $1.47. Take that, Punnard!
- I played Oblivion for 15 hours from Saturday - Sunday, with only 1 hour break in the middle for dinner. It started off fun, and seems like a good idea to just play forever, like GMack and I used to do in college. But now that we're out of college, and he's not here with me to play, I'm just an over-aged geek in his basement by himself. Before I was an underaged geek in a dorm room with his roommate.
- Today is moving day at the office. We're moving up to our new offices. Maybe I'll post pictures sometime - I guess I'm allowed to bring a camera in here. Amazing!
- And that's all I've got. Hope your weekend was more productive and responsible than mine.
8 Comments:
I've been thinking about getting that CD. how did you get it so cheap? And how is it?
holy sweet website...
http://www.theraconteurs.com/
Was your wife out of town?
Sweet Oblivion action. That sounds like a lot of fun but it would be more fun if I had a map to hold while I was sitting beside you.
I don't know if the CD is good or not - I've heard it's great from several people but haven't had the chance to check it out yet, since I was moving most of yesterday. Allofmp3.com, my friend.
Punnard - posing? what?
gmack - absolutely.
yeah, I probably should've. I'm just not as much all about the 9 year old girls as you are, I guess.....
well starting early friday evening and ending monday evening i was able to put in a good 24 hours of time into a new game of FF7 :) so don't feel too bad.
So my brother and I have slowly but surely been working on a game of Balder's Gate II: Dark Alliance for like the last 8 months. We have to play every time he is home, and tomorrow we are going to log up another hour or two.
Post a Comment
<< Home