xbox 360 time
Today I won an xbox 360 on ebay. I really don't know what else to say about it, except that I'm totally pumped for the oblivion release on Monday. If GMack moves out here, we can live in my basement like Chandler and Joey in the one where they get the leather chairs and Marty and Sarah can play Rachel and Monica next door and bring us chinese food to eat while we slowly decompose. And if that doesn't sound like heaven, I don't know what could.


4 Comments:
Combilations.
With that and your DDR, you are set to go.
MMHMM.
This is me, being extremely jealous.
Bring on the aroma of sweet Chinese and the stench of slow decomposition!
I started playing original Morrowind again, because I don't have the hundreds of dollars needed for an HDTV, and XBOX 360, and Oblivion.
That was like six and a half hours ago... now I'm remembering why I made myself stop...
Post a Comment
<< Home