Goings On
Here's a list of things going on in my life right now, in case you're interested:
1.) Not playing Oblivion. The idiot woman I bought my 360 from on Ebay hasn't shipped it yet, leading me to believe she doesn't have it. The result has been a string of increasingly frustrated emails from me, which she doesn't really respond to. I can only think that this will probably end in EBay arbitration and me getting my money back - a process I've threatened to start tomorrow - and her getting the nastiest negative feedback I can post on ebay.
2.) Play lacrosse. As the indoor league winds down, I've started playing outdoor with none other than Dave Richardson. We had our first game last week, and it was a blast, although we lost by a few points.
3.) Finishing big projects. I finished a big project here at work yesterday. It was a follow up to the big project I finished in January and had been working on for the past 2 years. And judging by the results of my annual review, I think I can expect to go another year before Raytheon considers me more than an entry level employee.
4.) Watching 24. My brother brought it back during his spring break and we're just over half way through the first season. It's addictive and entrancing, and leaves you wondering just how many gun fights YOU could survive in 24 hours. So far Jack Bauer's been through 5, but it's only 3 in the afternoon.
And in case you were interested, here's how the blogs rank by posts for the month of March. As usual, Erica has a huge lead, and Evan hasn't posted a damn thing.
Filosophia y Flores: 16
Redhurtmachine: 10 (counting this)
Poetry and Scotch: 6
Pragmaticism: 5
Well Acquainted Brokeneness: 5 Posts that weren't angsty teen poems: 0 (ever)
Sociological Imagination: 4
Fashion, Trends, Movies, etc.: 4
Standingoutinthecold: 2
Anglican+Calvinist: 1
Christian+Kantianist: 0
This Place is a Prison: 0
You've still got three days, so get crackin'.
In other news, let's all thank Italy for doing their part to stand up against ridiculous intolerant religious extremism, and also for inventing pizza and stealing noodles from the Chinese.


2 Comments:
Ok, so I have to sumbit a title for my thesis to the graduate admissions office by TOMORROW and...I find it impossible to write titles for papers that aren't yet complete. So, maybe tomorrow I will write a new post annoucing the title of my thesis, bringing my March total to 5...but, let's be realistic. I probably won't.
dude...if you think that's crazy...wait till the other seasons of 24. He must just love gun fights. One of the bad guys in season three is all pissed off that no matter what no one can kill Jack Bauer. Cause he's amazing is why.
Post a Comment
<< Home