you are scary. But this reminds me: I think it is absolutely hilarious to look at my reflection in a spoon. It's true, it will entertain me for a long time. My sister and I once tried to photograph my relfection in the spoon, but it didn't work so well.
6 Comments:
you are scary. But this reminds me: I think it is absolutely hilarious to look at my reflection in a spoon. It's true, it will entertain me for a long time. My sister and I once tried to photograph my relfection in the spoon, but it didn't work so well.
Isn't that pretty much what you look like every day of the week?
mair - try the new macbook. :) I'm pretty sure the "bubble" filter is as good as a spoon.
Nothing beats a good spoon.
who got the mac book?
brad, the somewhat epic character, known occasionally as "punnard" on this blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home