More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Friday, June 16, 2006

sweet poetry

Act !:
Morning Sunrise splits darkness over clouded rises
Early dawn is breaking, busting and shaking,
Loud, but my heart in me is cold and vapid

Lost and broken by the quiet dull revelry of a million unsung hymns
Opportune depature of my apogee by the dawning of your dusk
Drowning silently I scream out my own silent scream of silence,
Resplendantly shattering the chill dawn of your absolution
All like the morning light in a little girl's eyes.

Making from the lost the more broken
All of your pretty apologies lie absent and unmoving

Act @:
I remember one chill dusky August morning
When she awoke, hair in eyes, and spoke to me that fatal utterance:
Eat not the mangos.

6 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger RJ said...

I just thought we were all trying to be like phil, but I guess you guys are better at it, so I'll stop baring my soul to the cruel world and leave the poetry to you.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Wow- that touched me on so many different levels, including my peepee.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger JMC said...

"Eat not the mangos" ... that one will stay with me.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger GMack said...

What the hell? I was so confused when I read this post. I thought my link went bad and I went to some other site. Oh..and "eat not the mangos"...that's so hot right now.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger P said...

yeah I hate you.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger RJ said...

If you're still wondering, this was a joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home