More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Friday, June 30, 2006

11th hour June postings

I've noticed that a number of 11th hour postings are making a run at high tallies for June. Excellent - here's my contribution. I'll give you the count on Wednesday at the latest, as there's still a good 3 hours and 10 minutes left according to Mountain Daylight Time.

Today was the first day of the new job. I passed it setting up my work station, getting briefed into the project, and running around downtown shopping for a mouse and keyboard. It's looking really really amazingly excellent. I'm going to be on a really exciting project doing cool and complicated web stuff using fun tools. The location is amazing, and the other people I work with all seem extremely cool. I'm sort of still flabbergasted that I have this job, because it's definitely my "dream job." Well, it's the dream job that doesn't entail making disgusting amounts of money with valet parking in upper Manhattan with the Tsarina of Tokyo mixing drinks in the back. But I'll gladly accept walking 3 blocks from the parking and mixed drinks at Lenin's instead just for the chance to do this stuff. I'm quite excited, if you can't tell.

In other news, I have no idea what's going on in the world really, and I haven't seen Superman yet. I hope to remedy both of those problems during the long weekend.

Have a great 4th, and we'll see you in July.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

Hey man, congrats! Sounds like a sweet job, that is great. Hope the weekend went well as far as Superman goes and enjoy your dream job!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger GMack said...

That's so sweet that your job is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home