The Ethics of Cloning Iran
Not really. While watching X3, my soul was stolen by mutant zombie bots controlled by the evil Dr. Klang, and his band of arab ninjas.
They look like this, but with 4 arms.Now I'm left with nothing to post about. Not that anything pleases you people anyway...my senseless posts are ridiculued for not being serious enough, and the serious posts criticized for containing too many words Drew Wardlow can't pronounce. Just kidding, but seriously, I have nothing to post about, and Drew can't pronounce much of anything other than "Lacrosse", "Nintendo" and "Tinker Toys."
Today at work, I've been eating badly (2 wendy's double-stacks and a frosty), reading about Megaman X3 on Wikkipedia, and attending meetings. It's been a busy week, with my brother better known as Standingouinthefreakingcold's wedding on Saturday. Family is all flying in tomorrow, when we'll all trek up to the mountains for the rehersal and then discover just how cold it really is at 10:00 AM in WinterPark. Answer: not too cold. Probably.
Not like this - they look cold, and have a combined iq of 14.
And....that's all I've got. Lame, I know. In the comments, please list your ideas of what would have been better post topics than "pretty much nothing", which is what this one's about.


12 Comments:
Well, you can talk about how cool I am.
And about your P-Lovin'?
Maybe oregano, I dunno.
Well, I for one enjoy the occasional senseless post. Of course a couple pictures could help. I do like looking at pictures. It breaks up the reading...hence my posts. I hope the wedding goes well and all that jazz. You could always talk about how sweet the Ask a Ninja site is.
I added some pictures - how's that?
Possible post topics:
1) Heartfelt apologies for posting about nothing instead of sending me e-mails
2) A tribute to Dream Theater
3) A tribute to Richard Rorty
4) A tribute to Richard Rorty's attending a Dream Theater concert
5) Teaching me java.
5 of those posts are for me!
well if you're going to post about nothing you might as well make it entertaining. can you post flash movies in your blog? if so i would recommend a good stand alone version of tetris.
By the way, I win for May. I had 13 posts.
Don't listen to the haters. I enjoy all your posts, the entertaining and the cerebral.
And I totally lost the May challenge, but I think it might have had something to do with being gone for 3/4 of every week. Enjoy your victory, gmack, because it is SO ON for June.
Wait, I'll be gone 3/4 of every week in June, too.
$@@*%#&(*&
It strikes me that if I'd like to include some redacted cursing, I should just use my word verification: "gdhwpnqo."
Charles, speaking of Rorty, I heard a rumor that he was just diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer.
I heard Rorty arm wrestled a grizzly bear.... inside of a volcano.
Oh hey man, how do you get those little words underneath your pictures.
Well, it's a very complicated process, but it mostly involves this:
1. Insert picture
2. On line under picture, type text
3. Set size to "very small" or "tiny"
4. Change color to grayish
And that's about it. Let me know if you need help.
Ok, shut up. I guess that I didn't realize that the small font was only under pictures that were centered. For some reason I thought that they were under the left and right justified ones as well (in which case that would be impressive).
Post a Comment
<< Home