Beach day 1
This morning we packed up and headed to the beach. It was pretty nice. The water felt extremely cool in the morning, but by the afternoon it was so hot outside that we didn't mind it one bit. The waves were good, the wild life scarce, and the sand fun. It reminds me of Virginia beach, where we were just about a year ago, which makes sense since we're just a few hundred miles up the coast. The only thing I might possibly complain about, if I were the type of person who complained about things, is the sun, and my inability to properly apply sunscreen, which as left my left tricep scorched, face slightly pinkened, and lower back somewhat red. I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying not to flex my tricep, lest the taut burned skin burst under the pressure of my massive muscles. Or something.
Pictures? Why would I have pictures?


2 Comments:
you need Coppertone Continuous Spray sunscreen. It aerosol - so it goes everywhere. No rubbing necessary.
maybe if you weren't such a white little baby......
or if you stuck to the NO TUMMY! rule you wouldn't have as much skin to cover.
Post a Comment
<< Home