More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

teddy graham memories

It's freakin' hot in here.

Apparently our AC is busted again, or something, because I walked in at the professional hour of 9:15, unlocked the door, and was greated to an unprofessional blast of 90 degree heat. Our operations manager is trying to make the best out of a bad situation by buying us snacks and fans, so now I'm killin' time in a wind tunnel, just me and the teddy grahams. According to the label, chocolate teddy grahams are a good source of calcium, but have the same great taste. Awesome.

Last night I saw Rob Roy for the first time and realized, not only does this movie star Liam Neeson, it has nothing whatsoever to do with drinking. Still it was good, sort of a braveheart before there was braveheart, and on a smaller scale, but good nonetheless. My parting thoughts about this movie are: Liam Neeson is really freaking tall.

Lately I've been....crap, I can't remember. I just got a call from Jackscolon, and the dexterity required to operate my super thin cell phone without cutting myself seeped all concentration from my mind and effectively cleared my memory. Do you remember? Speak up; I can't hear you or anything else over the sound of these fans.

If you need me, I'll be downstairs, laying on the company couch, spittin' teddy grahams all over the place.



patoo!

Update: On a blog called teddy graham memories, I found this video. It's pretty freakin' hilarious.



2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Razor's Edge- on the way!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger GMack said...

Darth Vader movie...very funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home