hating on the big 2
And when I say "the big 2", I mean the big 2 computer companies, by which I of course mean Apple and Microsoft. Apple for putting out a "new and improved" laptop that offers "hearing impairment enhancement" through the loud whine and gets so hot "cooking your thighs for dinner" is listed as an added feature. One guy got so pissed off about the heat he fried an egg on the back of his macbook and ate it for breakfast. But why stop with iEggs - tonight I'm going to try grilling up a scallion souffle.
And we're bashing microsoft for continuing the trend of putting out bad software that crashes. There's nothing new to say about this - only this video brought to you by my good friend Punnard, the epic character, who moonlights as a DJ and looks like this:
And here's the video:



5 Comments:
it's true - my ibook gets insanely hot. Did you hear about that guy who burnt his wee wee on a laptop? Imagine what would've happened if it were a mac?
(i'm going to laugh all day about the fact that I just said "wee wee" on your blog.)
I'm taking a class on Component Programming right now, and we've learned that Microsoft products are actually getting harder to use as they progress. The case in point is Visual Studio .NET. In VS 6.0 if you misspelled something and compiled it into an active x control you could correct it merely by recompiling the code after fixing the misspelling. In .NET you have to manually go into all of the other classes that VS creates to make an active X control and remove every reference to the misspelled class/property/method. This video proves what we concluded from this fact: Bill Gates is not a lazy hack, he is a super-programmer who expects nothing less than perfection from all other programmers. His idea, we deduced, is that everyone should get everything right on the first try, and that any failure to do so should be painful. For us the pain is in the tedium involved in fixing our code. This video shows that for his empolyees he has taken it to the next level. Bill Gates, I misjudged you. Like gamemaster Doug, you are hard, but fair.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670&q=fear+of+girls
That video is soo funny. I found myself wanting to report all my bug errors to Microsoft suddenly.
Look at that guy - total hotness! What a sweet head! Everyone else thinks so too, but they're afraid to say it, because they're too busy trying to remember who the heck "punnard" is since he never posts.
Post a Comment
<< Home