More vituperous ribaldry than a stick might be shaken towards.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

head-butt combo +6

This is how soccer video games should be:



Unfortunately, the head-butt move wasn't included in Fifa World Cup '06, and could be out for the next edition in 2010, but with Zidane retiring, who would ever use it? And by a stroke of genius luck, 2010 is also the year that monoliths will turn Jupiter into a second sun in preparation for life on Europa.

5 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger GMack said...

Nothing like a good headbutt to start off the day

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

One of Roy Scheider's lesser known films, but still a good one. Just to give you an idea of where Roman Catholic education is in Buffalo: we watched that movie in senior religion class. Awesome!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger RJ said...

what is? headbutt? head-butt combo? I checked IMDB, and nothing sounding like anything related to head-butting or zidane appears in Roy Scheider's list of conquests. Well?

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

2010! Come on man! Dr. Heywood Floyd? You have to give it up to Scheider for that (I think he head-butts a monkey in the movie)!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger RJ said...

oh yeah. wow. I think I totally forgot I'd mentioned 2010 by the time I read your comment. Ofcourse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home